Qualification of Mentor
Any full-time student enrolled in a local tertiary institute, being mature with positive personality, and willing to serve the children in the lower income families.
Responsibilities of Mentor
- Attend training and Mentee-Mentor Matching activity
- Organize at least 4 meetings and activities to co-create mentee’s digital portfolios
- Learn the challenges faced by underprivileged children on living and learning
- Share University life and encourage underprivileged children to broaden their horizons
- Organize Closing Ceremony
Mentor Training and Support
Mentor Training 1: Basic knowledge and skills as mentors
Mentor Training 2: Knowledge on IT literacy and Web-based software
In order to follow-up the learning progress of both mentors and mentees and provide timely support, WebOrganic’s Community Partners will provide at least two follow-up sessions to mentors through interview, telephone call or email.